Wednesday, October 31, 2007

at haight-ashbury

i was walking down haight street in san francisco this afternoon with the hepburns and this skinny guy walked past and when i look at him again i thought he looked a bit like the drummer from my disco. i had another look and realised that it was! So I chased after him and had a bit of a chat. it was awesome, eh. he remembered going to my house that day when we were recording group vocals for the BLC christmas single. he was with a member of the grey dayturas cos they've been touring together a bit here. he told me to go to their show that was tonight. It ended up that i (very unfortunately) couldn't go because the hepburns and i had a rehearsal this evening cos they're going to join me to be my band for a few songs at these gigs. it sounded pretty cool, its great to have a real organic band to do my songs with.

No comments: