Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Copenhagen 19/12/07

I thought I should include the dates I went to these places, because I'm writing this blog in retrospect. I've been back home for over 2 weeks now.

So, after Matt and I finished our sightseeing duties in Göteborg, we had a couple of days free before we were due in Malmö so we thought we'd pop over and check out Copenhagen. So we went there on the train. There's a bridge between Malmö and Copenhagen that is partially a tunnel. I thought it'd be really exciting to go over but it wasn't really.. Being in Copenhagen, we felt more like we were on continental Europe, probably because we were. And it looked a lot like Amsterdam. We opted to stay in a real hotel, which was pretty expensive, but nice to do once in a while. One can only stand so many days sleeping on other people's couches and stuff. As we were retiring to our respective rooms that night, I challenged Matt to a challenge. The challenge was to write a song in the hotel room that night. The person who wrote the better song got to be the winner. We were both up till really late, trying to write a song. They turned out very different, but both about our travels. The winner has to this day not yet been decided, but Matt thought mine was better than his, and I didn't argue - his song was kind of silly..

look, its someone who fell over and looks like he's in the same position he'd be in if he were standing up. That's cos he's made of plastic, I think.

There's Matt, wishing he could ice-skate.

There's me next to a famous sculpture, wishing I could be more classy.


There's an amusement ride that didn't appeal to us at all..

No comments: